(1) The Game Roster Print button will only appear 4 calendar days prior to the game.
(2) Click on the Print Roster Button to print the Game Roster for the upcoming Game.
(3) The system will display a window with the Game Roster. Do Not Click the Browser Print function to Print the roster
(4) Within the window Click on the Print icon at the top left hand side of the window. It is the third Icon in from the left.
(5) This will open up a PDF window from which you may print the Game Roster forms. You may also export the file to Word format if required, by clicking on the Export icon.
(a) DO NOT PRINT using the Browser print function (Internet Explorer etc.). This will not print all of the pages that need to be printed.
2) Game Roster Instruction
a) Check to make sure that all of the players are on the Roster.
b) If you did not update the Jersey numbers on the system, write in all the player Jersey numbers.
c) If the listed coach will not be coaching the team for the respective game writes in the gaming coach along with the administrator ID# and Phone number.
d) If the Team Manager listed will not be at the game write in the attending Team Managerís Name ID# and Phone Number.
All questions or emails should be directed to: